Five products, from eternally beloved to brand-spanking new, to take you through the dog days of summer and beyond
1. Tom Ford Lip Shimmer: Lipstick lovers already rely on Mr. Ford for their obsession-worthy signature shades (Black Orchid, anyone?). Now they can add new Lip Shimmer to their oral arsenal,. A glimmering formula infused with Vitamins E and C, it's designed to be worn alone for a touch of seductive sparkle or layered on top of made-up lips for added dimension. Available in Solar Gold (above) and Moonlight at Tom Ford for $49.
2. Leonor Greyl Paris Voluforme: While this product isn't new, all it takes is a few spritzes to learn that it is almost essential (at least it makes it much easier) to attaining perfectly imperfect, tousled, textural yet smooth, naturally voluminous, beachy locks. Use it pre-styling, use it as your only form of styling, or use it as hairspray. At Leonor Greyl for $36.
3. Benefit They're Real! Push-Up Liner: While push-up bras feel quite passé, it's no surprise Benefit's new Push-Up liquid eyeliner is getting an insane amount of attention. Released at the end of June, this rubbery, click-able marker delivers idiot-proof application and a stay-put, matte finish that speaks of Sophia Lauren's and Brigitte Bardot's famous cat-eyes. At Sephora for $24.
4. RMS Beauty Cream Eyeshadow in Seduce: This is not your typical eyeshadow. Rose-Marie Swift is an organic beauty guru, and her makeup is brilliant for the anti-makeup set. This metallic, earthy brown hue is incredibly versatile; layer it endlessly with your fingertips (skip the brush) for maximum depth and contouring. At RMS Beauty for $28.
5. By Terry Tea to Tan Water Color Bronzer: Out of Terry de Gunzburg's French Riviera collection, this deems cakey powder bronzers obsolete. Designed for any complexion, just a couple drops of this radiant serum is all you need for a sun-kissed glow that speaks of a week spent frolicking in St. Tropez. Or at least a few days hanging in the Rockaways. At Space NK Apothecary for $58.