Sunday, July 10, 2011

Playing in the Closet: Mommy Drinks

It's six p.m. on Park and 71st, do you know where your children are?


Trust-fund? You are the judge. She's a shoe-in for the "Hot Body" competition in this beautiful Chanel wool houndstooth pant suit.


"To my credit, candy striping in Chanel is one of the many community service activities on my philanthropic agenda"


Demure enough to meet the lawyer and his wife for cocktail hour ... but when worn with irreverence that a couple of dirty martinis bring, this Valentino lace set is enough to cause a scandal.


"When my hands are too shaky in the morning, I select my Chanel sleeveless tuxedo blouse, which buttons up the back -- the perfect excuse."


"This light as a feather Chanel silk blazer allows me to look perfectly done when I've come undone."


"I'm the Carol Brady of the Upper East Side, and sometimes, I wanna do something with myself -- with the matching scarf of my Jean Louis Scherrer blouse"


"I throw on a Courreges raincoat over my pajamas to keep out the chill. That walk from the town car to the revolving door can be excruciating."
 
"I told everyone I was going to the Cap, so I wore my Chanel palazzo pants and nautical tank out the door. I knew I'd be gone for at least a year."

No comments: